REET Latest News, RPSC REET Notification 2015-2016

REET 2015 | REET News | REET Latest Updates | RPSC REET Notification 2015-2016: There is a great opportunity for recruitment as the candidates are advised to apply for Rajasthan Recruitment cum Eligibility Exam 2015-16. The exam was conducted in the month of September 2015.

This notification is a good news for the B.Ed and BSTC pass students because this is the minimum eligibility to appear in REET 2015-16.

The candidates have to keep in mind that the score card of Raj Reet 2015-16 shall be considered for recruiting 3rd grade teachers. The candidates know the exam pattern and the syllabus.

REET Latest News

 

The online REET forms were available from 25th September 2015. The candidates are hereby advised to visit the the official website regularly so as to be updated of the latest info. There are about 13098 lecturer recruitment notice for Senior Secondary school is going to be available soon.

The recruitment cum eligibility notice will be uploaded by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer for the B.Ed/ B.S.T.C candidates.

As per the information the REET 2015-2016 online application forms shall be available at rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in website, the candidates must visit the official website.

As per the information received by the News Paper, the announcement of 22000 3rd / 2nd grade teacher were issued in May/ June 2015. But as of now a total of 30 thousand teacher shall be recruited in Govt Primary Schools.

The candidates will be selected as per the performance in the written examination. The candidates are advised to check out the syllabus and exam pattern.

The total number of vacancies are 30000. There will be a cut off marks that will be dependent upon the category of respected student.

The candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for the document verification at RPSC Ajmer.

The candidates must carefully keep in mind that the REET exam is not the final selection. Its contribution will be only 60% and the remaining 40% from the following academic qualifications:

There will be a weightage of class 12th marks i.e. 10%, for 10th class marks also there will be weightage of 10%. Then graduation and B.Ed marks will also contribute to the 10% each.

RBSE Board 10th Date Sheet 2016


One thought on “REET Latest News, RPSC REET Notification 2015-2016”

  1. indu panwar says:

    Reet ki jo b new news aati h hme btaye plz sir ok

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Like Us

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Check IP Address Webmaster Resources SEOFriendLinks - Web Directory top sites
top sites podcast directory blogrollcenter.com Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
OBS6-VPJM-M2OH-2WUX Academics Blogs
blog links Scoop.it