CBSE Patna 10th Class Date Sheet 2016 | CBSE Patna Board 10th Exam Time Table 2016 | CBSE Patna 10th Exam Date 2016 | CBSE Patna 10th Class Exam Schedule 2016: The Central Board Of Secondary Education is one of the Biggest and finest board of school education in India.
Near about 16000 schools are affiliated to the CBSE board and the main Headquarter of CBSE Board is in Delhi and regional offices are in most of the states. The Motive of the CBSE Board is to Offer Quality Education in India.
CBSE conducts various entrance examinations for 12th passed students that helps the, to get admissions in Institutes of Engineering and Medical etc for the higher studies.
CBSE Patna 10th Time Table 2016
This board conducts and prepare term end examination for 10th &12th standards every year with the best syllabus proved till today and give the DMC result mark sheet which helps student in taking admissions in the Institutions for the higher studies.
About 10th class Exam Time Table
CBSE Board will be conducting the CBSE Exam for 1oth class in the month of February/march 2016.
Students who have submitted the application forms for the CBSE 10th class exam and are successfully registered are worried about the time table of the examination and related information regarding the examination.
The CBSE Board had announced CBSE Patna 10th Time Table 2016. Students are hereby informed that the exams are going to be conducted likely in the first week of march and the last exam will be in the third week of march.
According to the sources the time table and CBSE Patna 10th Time Table 2016 will be available on the official website of CBSE.
How to download CBSE 10th Board time table 2016:
- First of all candidate need to logon on the official website of CBSE Board which is cbse.nic.in
- Find the 10th Board exam link on the homepage
- Click on the link and find CBSE Patna 10th Time Table 2016
- Click on the 10th class time table and it will appear on the screen
- The time table will be downloaded in the pdf file format
- The file contains the details of the examination i.e, timings of the subject exam.
- Save it and keep it for further use
Contact Info: 0-612-2295048,2295080